A Simple Merry Christmas Wish


I am trying out different arrangements for Christmas cards to send to friends and family. I'm stressing out a bit because between school and work, I am worried I will leave it too close to the last minute and not have time to send out cards this year. How nuts would that be if I, the obsessive card making freak, who has spent an obscene amount of money on supplies, didn't send out Christmas Cards? So in between homework, tests and work, I have been trying to get some card making time in. Here is a simple, yet pretty card I have come up with. I found a similar design on Split Coast Stampers but modified it to fit the supplies I had.










To make this card I used:

Stamps: Four The Holidays (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU), Garden Green (SU), Real Red (SU)
Ink: Garden Green (SU)
Accessories: Embossing border punch, Scallop Punch (SU), Snowman (Printed from my PC)
0 Responses