Take Care Of Yourself

This is the first card I've made using the sponging technique for the background. I wasn't properly prepared so my card ended up with mixed results. I didn't have post it notes or anything to hold my paper that I used to make the white border, so it was difficult to sponge and stamp inside the lines. Also, I only had sponge daubers and they didn't really do what I wanted. They sponged in a circle pattern, which really wasn't what I was going for. I'll definitely try this technique again when I have the proper supplies. All in all, though, I like the card. It makes me feel like I'm at the beach.

To make this card I used: (All Stampin Up! supplies)
Paper: Ballet Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Stamps: Inspired By Nature, Sweet Little Sentiments
Accessories: Sponge Daubers
0 Responses