Christmas Ornaments

I am so excited to finally get to try out my new movers and shapers die from Stampin Up! I bought 2 extra sets of the shapes to go with it - the original mover pieces as well as the Christmas set. Here is the result of what the Christmas Ornament window card looks like.

The card was super easy to make. I took some Real Red card stock and using the movers and shapers die, created the base for the card. (For a great tutorial on how to use the die, click HERE) (Card measures out to 4.25" X 5.5")

I then used some of my brand new Bashful Blue Designer Series paper to make the border at the bottom (with a border punch) and the Merry Christmas Label. The sentiment is stamped in Real Red using the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I punched it out with the Word Window Punch and then layered with a Bashful Blue Designer Series paper punched with the Modern Label Punch.


The inside of the card was so much fun to make. I lined the Real Red card stock with 4" X 5.25" Whisper White card stock. Using my stamp-a-ma-jig, I stamped some snow flakes at the bottom using the Delightful Decorations stamp set. Also from this set, I stamped a matching Christmas ornament to the window in Real Red. I took a Bashful Blue marker and coloured in the star. I then took some glue and glitter and made the star glittery.


Even though Christmas season is practically over, I think I will be making Christmas cards into the New Year. I have so many new sets to try out and the cards will keep until next Christmas. Who knows, maybe I'll even get organized to make a bunch and sell them at a craft sale next Christmas. Who knows!
0 Responses