Wedding Invitation

I offered to make the invitations for my brother's wedding. After all, I love making cards. I figured...how much more difficult could making many cards be versus just one? It has proved very time consuming, but I am so happy with the end result.



I took a standard card size stock, folded it in half and then cut off part of the bottom so when it folded up, it would reveal part of the card. I then embossed the bottom part of the card so when it folded up, you could see the embossing. I used my printer to create the "invitation" writing and then stamped, in Gold, the additional embellishments. I finished the card off with strip of paper to hold the card together.



For the envelope, I typed up the addresses on labels. I thought envelope looked a little plain so I stamped a flower in tempting turquoise to match the card. I took one of my markers and filled part of the flower in using Blush Blossom, to match the card as well. I then stamped a sentiment on the back.



To make this card I used:
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Matte white paper
Ink: Metallic Gold, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: Wedding Sweet, Monogram Sweet, Embrace Life, Sweet Little Sentiments
Accessories: Embossing folder, Stampin Up Markers
0 Responses