Happy Anniversary Barb & Pete

I had a lot of fun making this card for my sister and brother in law's anniversary. I got to use my big shot and mover and shapers die cut. I love how it turned out. Here is what it looked like from the outside:


The inside is just as pretty, with a punched out image:



The finishing touch is embossing along the bottom of the card on the inside:

Pink Passion is one of my favourite colours and I'm sad that they retired it. I bought a bunch of it, though, so I'll be able to make cards with this colour for a long time to come. I really like it with So Saffron and Apricot Appeal, another retired colour I will miss.

To make this card I used:
Paper: Pink Passion, So Saffron, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Pink Passion, Basic Black
Stamps: The More The Merrier, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Stampin Up Markers, Curly Label Punch, Curly Label Mover and Shaper die, Embossed flower border
0 Responses