Friends Forever


This is one of my favourite cards I've made so far. I'm going to start showcasing them here, in a blog, rather than clog everyone's email boxes every time I create a card. I think it is safe to say I am obsessed with card making. It's surprising to me how much I like it, given that I never took to scrapbooking at all. I think what I enjoy the most about making cards is that I can take my supplies out, sit down, make a card in under a 1/2 hour and then put everything away. The time committement isn't there like it would be with scrapbooking.

This card was fairly simple to make:

Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Paper: Certainly Celery (SU), Whisper White (SU), Black (generic), Yellow (generic), Delicate Dots (DSP SU)
Accessories: Blad brads (generic), Pastel colours (SU), Yellow Ribbon (Martha Stewart), Chit Chat Rub Ons (SU)
0 Responses