Just Saying Hello!


This card did not turn out how I had originally envisioned it, but I love it none the less. I get my ideas for cards on this fantastic site called Split Coast Stampers. I can look up any colour or type of paper, any type of theme and instantly look at thousands of cards people have shared. It gives me great ideas for cards. So this one ended up very different from the sample I got off Split Coast Stampers. I actually like my version better. I really like the layers of paper. I think every card maker has their own styles and techniques they prefer. I definitely think that mine is going to develop into one of layering my paper to make a sort of art.

In making this one, I used the following:
Paper: Mellow Moss (SU), Bashful Blue (SU), Whisper White (SU), Delicate Dots (DSP SU), Print paper from dollarama
Ink: Mellow Moss (SU), Barely Banana (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Stamps: Darling Dots (SU)
Accessories: Tag (Martha Stewart), Chit Chat Rub Ons (SU)
0 Responses