Lots of Balloons

I saw a card similar to this on Split Coast stampers and tried to replicate it as best as I could.
I started out with a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 5.5" X 8.5". (5.5" X 4.25" folded in half) I measured a piece of Basic Black card stock to be 5.25" X 4" and adhered it to the Whisper White. I measured a piece of Bashful Blue DSP to be 5" X 3.75" and adhered it to the Basic Black.

I then measured out another piece of Basic Black card stock to be 1.75" X 4" and adhered it part way down on the card, as shown below. I measured a piece of Rose Red Card Stock to be 1.5" X 4" and stamped the party favour from the Crazy For Cupcakes stamp set on it using the Stamp A Ma Jig and Rose Red ink. I adhered that on top of the smaller Basic Black piece.

I measured out piece of Whisper White to be 4.5" X 2" and rounded the top two corners using a corner rounder punch. Using the same stamp set and the Stamp A Ma Jig, I stamped 5 balloons in basic black. I then stamped 5 balloons using pieces of scrap paper and cut them out. I adhered them on top of the baloons to make a colourful array and used a Stampin Up Dimensional to adhere the top one.

I "tied" them all together using a piece of Bashful Blue ribbon and adhered the Whisper White to the card, completing it.

0 Responses